1. Mazda recommends checking your tire pressure at least once a month.
2. A good way to do this is to use a tire pressure gauge.
3. You can find these at most automotive stores.
4. Simply unscrew the cap on the valve stem, insert the gauge, and release the pressure.
5. Make a note of the reading, and then replace the cap.
6. If you need to add air, use a tire pump.
7. Make sure the gauge is set to the proper PSI for your tires.
8. Pump until the recommended pressure is reached.
9. Replace the cap when you're done.