1) If your Honda Accord has a dead battery, you'll need to put it in neutral before you can push it.
2) To do this, you'll need to open the hood and locate the gearshift.
3) Once you've found the gearshift, you'll need to put it in neutral by moving the lever up and away from the car.
4) Now that the car is in neutral, you can push it to a nearby location where you can jump start it.
5) If you're not sure how to jump start a car, you can find instructions online or in your car's owner's manual.
6) Once the car is running again, you can put the gearshift back into the "park" position and close the hood.