If your Honda Odyssey battery is dead and you need to get it out of park, don't worry - it's an easy process. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Turn the ignition key to the ON position.
2. Shift the gear selector to NEUTRAL.
3. Use a screwdriver to push the button on the gear selector while you hold the key in the ON position.
4. The car should start moving. Once it's in gear, you can release the button on the gear selector.
5. Drive your car to a nearby service station or car dealership.
If you're having trouble getting your Honda Odyssey out of park, or if the car isn't moving when you try to push the button on the gear selector, you may need to have the battery replaced. Contact your nearest Honda dealership for more information.