1) The first step is to make sure that your BMW X5 is equipped with a Bluetooth system. If it is not, then you will need to have the system installed.
2) Once you have confirmed that your vehicle has a Bluetooth system, you will need to find the Bluetooth menu. This can usually be found in the Settings or Preferences menu.
3) Once you have located the Bluetooth menu, you will need to select "Add Device."
4) You will then be prompted to enter a name for your device. You can enter any name you want.
5) The next step is to select the type of device you are adding. You will need to select "Car."
6) The next step is to enter the Bluetooth PIN. This is usually "0000."
7) The final step is to confirm the connection. You will need to press the "Yes" button.