1. To connect your BMW 335i's Bluetooth, you will need to find the Bluetooth menu in your car's settings.
2. Once you have located the Bluetooth menu, you will need to select "Add Device."
3. After selecting "Add Device," you will be prompted to enter a name for your device.
4. Once you have entered a name for your device, you will be asked to scan for devices.
5. After scanning for devices, you will be able to select your BMW 335i from the list of devices.
6. After selecting your BMW 335i, you will be asked to enter a passcode.
7. The last step is to confirm the connection.