1. To connect your phone to Audi Navigation Plus using Bluetooth, you first need to make sure that your phone is paired with the car.
2. Next, press the Settings button on the Audi Navigation Plus screen.
3. Scroll down and select Bluetooth.
4. Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is turned on.
5. Select the connection for your phone.
6. Enter the PIN code if required.
7. Your phone should now be connected to Audi Navigation Plus.
Bluetooth technology has been a part of Audi vehicles since 2009, and the Audi Q5 was one of the first models to offer it as an option. The system is easy to use and can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled device. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of your Audi Q5's Bluetooth music capaRead more
1. Bluetooth technology is a short-range wireless technology that allows devices to communicate with each other.2. Bluetooth technology is commonly used in cars to allow hands-free calling.3. To connect your phone to the 2008 Audi Q7, you will need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and find the AudiRead more
Yes, Bluetooth is a standard feature on the 2012 Audi Q5. This allows you to easily connect your phone to the car's audio system, so you can make calls and listen to music without having to fumble with cords. The Bluetooth system also includes hands-free calling, so you can keep your hands on the whRead more