1. The trunk button on a Chevy Cruze is located on the key fob.
2. The key fob has a black button on it that you need to press in order to open the trunk.
3. The button is located near the top of the key fob, and you need to hold it down for a few seconds until the trunk opens.
4. Make sure to keep the key fob close to the car when you're opening the trunk, otherwise the alarm will go off.
1) The gas tank button is located on the instrument panel, to the right of the steering wheel.2) It's a small, circular button with a gas pump icon on it.3) You can press it to open the gas tank cover.4) Be careful not to press it accidentally while you're driving!Read more
1) On a Chevy Cruze, the gas cap release is located on the driver's side of the vehicle, near the door handle. The release is a small, round button that you can push to open the gas cap.2) The gas cap release is a useful feature that allows you to open the gas cap without having to go around to the Read more
1. The gas pedal is located on the right side of the car, near the floor. It is used to accelerate the car and move it forward.2. The gas pedal is one of the most important parts of the car, as it allows you to move the car forward and speed up. Make sure to press down on it firmly when you want to Read more