1) The gas tank button is located on the instrument panel, to the right of the steering wheel.
2) It's a small, circular button with a gas pump icon on it.
3) You can press it to open the gas tank cover.
4) Be careful not to press it accidentally while you're driving!
1) On a Chevy Cruze, the gas cap release is located on the driver's side of the vehicle, near the door handle. The release is a small, round button that you can push to open the gas cap.2) The gas cap release is a useful feature that allows you to open the gas cap without having to go around to the Read more
1. The gas pedal is located on the right side of the car, near the floor. It is used to accelerate the car and move it forward.2. The gas pedal is one of the most important parts of the car, as it allows you to move the car forward and speed up. Make sure to press down on it firmly when you want to Read more
The Chevy Malibu's Trunk Release is located on the driver's side of the car, near the door handle. The release is a small, round button that is black in color. To open the trunk, the driver simply needs to push the button and the trunk will open automatically.Read more