1. The fuel pump relay is located in the engine compartment, close to the fuel pump.
2. The relay is a black cylinder with three terminals.
3. The relay is typically marked with the number "30" or "87".
4. If you can't find the relay, you can test the fuel pump using a jumper wire.
The fuel pump relay for a 1994 GMC Jimmy can be located in the engine compartment near the battery. The relay is a black box with four wires coming out of it. The fuel pump relay is responsible for powering the fuel pump.Read more
1. The fuel pump relay is located in the engine compartment on the driver's side.2. It is in a black box that is mounted on the firewall.3. The relay is labeled "fuel pump."4. The box is held in place by two screws.5. The relay can be replaced by removing the screws and pulling the box out.Read more
The battery in a 2009 GMC Acadia is located in the engine compartment. The battery is in a black box on the front of the engine. The box has a hinged lid that opens to expose the battery.Read more